Essential Cleaning Tips for your Hot Towel Cabinet
Everyday cleaning for your Comfortel hot towel cabinet.
Daily Cleaning Essentials
Follow these instructions. Always empty the hot towel cabinet and the drip tray at the end of each day.
1. Turn the hot towel cabinet OFF (at both Power and Ozone buttons), and empty all of the unused towels out of it.
2. If any spills (oil, product) have occurred during the day, clean up with mild soap and water on a soft cloth or sponge. Clean the floor, walls and rack to remove all residue.
3. Using a clean towel, wipe down all interior surfaces so the unit is dry. Remove the rack (if present) and thoroughly wipe it dry.
4. Be sure to clean the rubber seal around the opening (on both the cabinet side, and around the door)! Pull it forward and gently clean behind it, as well as in the cracks and crevices. You never know what might be lurking in there!
5. Pull out the drip tray, empty it and make sure it is completely dry before replacing it. Some spas and salons like to prop the tray in front of the cabinet as an indicator that the cabinet has been cleaned. This is a great technique to ensure the tray is completely dry before commencing use of the unit again the next day.
6. Wipe down the outside of the cabinet, removing dust, grime and any product residues.
7. Finally (this is Important): Leave the cabinet door open overnight, to allow the cabinet to air out and completely dry inside.
Need a Service Technician?
Whether you need a product repair or simply a spare part, we are here to help.