The latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for our customers
Due to COVID-19, Comfortel continues to adapt its practices to adhere to government guidelines.
Please click here to find and contact your local Comfortel Display Showroom.
With all states and territories experiencing lockdowns, we are actively following Government guidelines, and keeping up to date with the changing situation.
If regulations require ‘Retail’ to close, our showrooms are not considered essential and have to be closed.
However, we are still here to help and remain operating:
• You can view our full Comfortel range through our website
• Sales teams are still available to help and place orders via phone or email
• You can order and shop online
• Contactless Delivery Australia Wide & New Zealand
• Optional Click & Collect (Melbourne Warehouse Only)
• Virtual services
If you had an appointment to visit our showrooms during these Lockdown times, you will be contacted by our sales team to reschedule when restrictions ease. Our primary focus remains the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and delivery providers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and team members as a priority, and have implemented the following measures in our offices and showrooms:
1. All work areas, showroom areas, warehousing and dispatch areas have increased cleaning practices, with frequent sanitation of high touch points, with the provision of hand sanitiser gels, disinfectant wipes and sprays.
2.All our delivery partners have provided updates to their hygiene standards and changes in process around deliveries.